Maximus is currently looking for a CDC Info Remote Workforce Management Analyst The position is responsible for analyzing call volume trends and making recommendations on prioritizing agents' skillsets and staffing requirements.
- Must be able to start on 3/29/2021
- Must be able to work without absences for a minimum period of 90 days
- Must be available to work 8 hour shift between the hours of 8am-10pm Eastern Time
(program is operational 7 days a week)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and provide revolving analytics data of call/web chat arrival patterns, agent efficiency analysis, statistical analysis of the agents and call center performance.
- Analyze reports and query database from call center software, agent attendance line and WFM Software.
- Determine Agent Adherence to schedule and agent performance.
- Create and design Ad hoc reports for data pertaining to agent scheduling, call volumes, Web Chat Volume, Agent - Performance Metrics.
- Maintain production data and review of staff plan hours for accuracy to optimize efficiency.
- Analyze, determine and communicate work/training schedules for agents to operations management.
- Identify and determine required staff based upon deviation reports and make recommendations for improvements.
- Recommend improvements in project performance based on analysis of Forecast to Actuals.
- Determine, document and escalate concerns on agent performance to management.
- Responsible for skillset management of agents as instructed by operations leadership or management including availability of agent to queue vs skillset and call back assignments.
- Provision Agents within business systems to create optimal project performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage real time monitoring of agents and notification of unscheduled agents activities and adherence.
- Take action on operation items escalated by Junior WFM Analysts.
- Develop, create and conduct systems training for supervisors on the workforce tools, processes and best practices.
- Continuously create Work Instructions and Job Aids for supervisors to provide instruction on what action is required for specific codes.
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a HR Systems Specialist to support a Department of Defense customer located in Aberdeen, MD. Successful candidates shall work with stakeholders, leadership, and subject matter experts on the development a...
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Senior Software Engineer with a TS/SCI to work OCONUS. The Senior Software Engineer will support the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. The s...
DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to...
My name is Bhawna and I'm a Technical Recruiter with ACS Group, a leading information technology services and workforce solutions company.We currently have an opportunity for a "Biomanufacturing Quality Assurance floor support" with one of our client...
DSA is seeking a qualified applicant for a position in Huntsville, AL with the Army Integrated Fires and Rapid Capabilities Office (IF/RCO) Project Management Office. The scope of this effort is to aid the IF/RCO Project Management Office's Logistics...
Over the last 15 years, Lone Star Analysis has built a strong reputation as a trusted provider of predictive and prescriptive analytics in the industrial, aerospace and defense, and oil and gas markets. We have done this by continuously delivering hi...