Are you an experienced Medical Lab Professional? Are you looking to embark on a new challenge in your career, or start your career in Medical Lab Science? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a Technician in Saraland, AL. In this position you will work in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and will be a part of our overall mission at LabCorp: "Improving Health, Improving Lives".
The work schedule for this position will be:
Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday - 7:00 pm - 7:30 am
Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday - 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
Off the following week Tuesday - Tuesday rotation
This position includes a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus! (External candidates only)
* Determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according to established criteria
* Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures
* Monitor, operate and troubleshoot instrumentation to ensure proper functionality
* Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
* Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls
* Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care
* Perform and document preventive maintenance and quality control procedures
* Identify and replenish testing bench supplies as necessary
* Assist with processing of specimens when needed
* Maintain a safe work environment and wear appropriate personal protective equipment
* Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology or a related science
* Minimum 1 year of clinical laboratory testing experience is required for Technologist level
* Previous experience is not required at the Technologist Trainee level
* ASCP or AMT certification is preferred
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
* Proficient with computers; Familiarity with laboratory information systems are a plus
* High level of attention detail along with strong communication and organizational skills
* Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen
* Flexibility to work overtime or other shifts depending on business needs
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
DescriptionRegistered Nurse AdventHealth North Pinellas Location Address: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689 Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth North Pinellas Up to $35K sign on bonus Up to $10K relocation incentives Great C...
Provides pharmacy consulting services to customers regarding the effective usage of medications, awareness with drug interactions and offering preventive healthcare services such as immunizations. Responsible for ensuring the proper compounding, disp...
At Universal Pure, were dedicated to giving people everywhere safe, fresh, and delicious food to eat and drink. We provide high-pressure processing (HPP), value-added services and cold storage for our partners in the food industry. We are focused on ...
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention Bonus*
We offer our full-time employees:
* Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
* Generous paid time off programs
* Competitive compensation plan
* Employee referral program
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Hourly pay rate: Up to $18.40 , plus $1,000* sign-on bonus, ...
Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - Unit AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
Up to $35K Sign on Bonus
Horse Capital of the World
Driving distance t...