Would you like the opportunity to work in a high-impact role directly contributing to Akamai's growth?
Would you like to shape the development and growth of Federal System Integrators, Cloud Service Providers and Technical Partners?
Join our prestigious sales team
Our team works with world leading companies in every major industry to make the internet fast and secure. As a partner to the Global 500, we collaborate with customers and prospects to align Akamai solutions to business needs. We build relationships and insights to maximize product value through the full scope of our global platform.
Partner with the best
As the Strategic Partner Account Executive, you will facilitate the recruitment and mentoring of our security sales, development of tailored engagement and market strategy. You will shape GTM planning and execution, and overall partner management of Akamai Security Partner System Integrators, Cloud Service Providers, and Re-sellers
As a Strategic Partner Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
* Developing strategic partnerships to maximize territory opportunities through new accounts and meeting sales quotas
* Building consumable, repeatable sales models
* Creating and managing a sales pipeline with forecast accuracy to prospective customers in collaboration with your partners
* Becoming a subject matter expert on Akamai propositions and products to effectively identify potential partnerships
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams of sales engineers to ensure successful consultative engagements with prospects and customers
* Managing and leading in contract negotiations when recruiting new partners to ensure a seamless service
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have 8 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's degree
* Have outside Security Sales experience, preferably in support of System Integrators, consulting firms, or Cloud Service Providers
* Possess excellent negotiation, solution-selling and presentation skills
* Have proven successful sales track record and quota achievement in both direct and indirect sales roles
* Display an ethical approach to sales, show integrity, personal dedication and be able to uphold Akamai values
* Have excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, we're curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you'll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
* Your health
* Your finances
* Your family
* Your time at work
* Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
Account ExecutiveUnderwriter National Property-The Travelers Companies, Inc.Company Summary Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. Thats the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as o...
Senior Sales Executive Summary:
As a Senior Software Sales Executive you will seek out new business through inbound leads and your prospecting efforts. The Sales Executive's core focus is on mid-market prospects leveraging key business systems ...
The Executive Director, IS Strategic Technical Projects is responsible for providing direction and oversight across multiple multi-month strategic and transformational programs that require significant planning and oversight across the entir...
Marketing Account Executive Think-Traffic has an exciting growth opportunity for a digital savvy Account Executive with 2-3 years shopper marketing, consumer packaged goods, food & beverage, casino and/or retail marketing experience. Our Account Ex...
Business Development Executive
The BDE drives execution to achieve growth targets through pursuit and successful capture of large, multi-year federal contracts. The position works primarily out of the Electrosoft Headquarters in Reston, Virginia, and...