Job Description Job Category: Electrician
Hire Date: Interviewing Now
Compensation: Based on skills and Experience
SunRenu Solar, LLC is looking for qualified individuals for placement or contract work immediately in the field for solar project installations and general electrical work. Experience in the solar industry is a plus but electrical and general installation experience will be considered for this type of work. This position requires reliable transportation, basic tools, positive attitude, and a hard work ethic.
Optimal Job Skills:
1. Compliance with Company Safety Policy and safe working habits, compliance with Drug Free Workplace Policy
2. Continually maintain a professional and courteous relationship with Company and clients
3. High volume work while still maintaining quality results
4. Electrical Skills - Light Electrical, Quality Control, Conduit work, wire runs, SES knowledge, Interconnection and commission, utility management, code knowledge, plan review, permitting, inspections, procurement, networks. Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit. Splice wire by stripping insulation from terminal leads, twisting or soldering wires together, and applying tape or terminal caps. Connect wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment. Install control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels. Connect power cables to equipment and install grounding leads. Test continuity of circuit to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components. Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to detect need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement. Repair faulty equipment or systems.
*The Company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
5. Client & Vendor management
6. Desired Technology Skills ; Basic computer skills, e-mail proficient, Word, Excel, Power Point, e-mail management,
7. Calls, emails, and superior organizational skills
8. Excellent communication to uplink, e-mail responsiveness, and phones
9. Positive attitude and hard work ethic
Description of Work Environment:
These essential job functions will be completed in the Field with direct reporting to the Project Manager in the Field or the General Manager of Construction. The Company will train the person in this position and will provide ongoing support.
Workers must dress in an appropriate manner for the field that includes safety and The Company uniform. Workers must engage coworkers, vendors, and client base in a professional manner at all times. The workers are required to bring their own tools (within reason) to accomplish their tasks and The Company will supply some work shirts and some basic safety supplies. The expectation is to be on time for work based on the Company and always communicate any issues concerning this in advance.
SunRenu Solar LLC, promotes a friendly, courteous working environment for employment and advancement within for all of its employees regardless of age, race, religion, color, gender, or physical disability. SunRenu also reserves the right to drug test its employees and conducts complete criminal back ground checks.
We are not accepting direct phone calls for this position. Please e-mail your resume and any pertinent information based on the opportunity. If we decide to contact you for an interview we will reach out to you for and time and place to meet.
Please email resumes to:
Responses will be in writing/e-mail to qualified applicants with hiring agents full contact information included.
SunRenu Solar Ownership
Overview:While others only dream about a world of clean, sustainable power, you can make it a reality at Sunrun. We’re the largest dedicated residential solar company in the United States. Each business day, we install $2 million worth of solar techn...
Job Description Founded in 1955, OMCO is the largest custom roll forming company in the United States with locations in Alabama, Indiana, Ohio, and Arizona. Over the last 10 years our solar division, OMCO Solar, has fabricated over 9 GW of cust...
Responsible for assisting Installers for the accurate and professional installation of all Bath Fitter products at the job site according to Bath Fitter procedures and to the customer's complete satisfaction.
Essential Adhere to all Bath Fitter inst...
Chandler, AZ 85225
Residential Solar Project Coordinator
Full-time Position + Great Benefits
We are currently seeking a HIGHLY DETAILED and CUSTOMER FOCUSED coordinator to manage RESIDENTIAL solar projects from SOLD to INSTALLED!
USI is a leading provider of installation, construction and distribution services to the residential and commercial construction markets in the United States, with a national platform consisting of 40+ locations serving customers throughout the US. U...
Job Description Looking for reliable installers, ready to work now. Steady work with great pay!
Company Description "The Armer Corporation is the home of The Guarantee Guys. What's that mean to you? Well, it means friendly expert Air Conditioning ...