West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Senior Risk Manager - Cyber Partnership
Senior Risk Manager - Cyber Partnership
At Capital One, you will help advise on strategic initiatives, programs, and projects to create business value in a risk-based and agile manner. You are pragmatic and practical in your understanding of security and associated risks, but also willing to know when to pull in experts and escalate. You are an advocate in the value of data-driven decision making and are able to influence in a matrixed environment with peers and various levels of management. This role will lead Cyber-based activities across the Cloud & Productivity Engineering (CPE) Organization with an initial focus on vulnerability management. Vulnerability types can include configuration, infrastructure, application security, and container. As a candidate for this role, you're able to lead a cross functional team across CPE and Cyber to identify and remediate vulnerabilities providing guidance that will establish well managed processes for sustainability. You can seamlessly switch from executive-level risk conversations to diving deep into large datasets and reporting of vulnerability compliance.
* You have a desire to work in a very fast moving, forward leaning, dynamic environment
* You have a strong desire to continually learn about new technologies
* You are naturally curious and not afraid to challenge the status quo
* You are a strong conceptual thinker
* You work well in white space/ambiguity
* You can work well under minimal supervision
* You have team-oriented interpersonal skills and the ability to interface effectively with a broad range of people, roles, and levels of management
* You have strong written and verbal communication skills
* You maintain calmness and clarity of thought under pressure
What you'll do...
* Lead a cross functional Tiger team of Engineering leads and Cyber subject matter experts for vulnerability remediation
* Facilitate working groups to solve complex challenges
* Analyze large datasets and establish reporting and visibility of compliance and remediation execution
* Leverage analytical skills to identify trends and reporting needs
* Influence peers and various levels of management
* Define and implement well managed processes and routines for sustainability
* Identify and enhance processes where automation has the potential to improve efficiency
* Develop communications for senior leadership audience
* Maintain technical and risk credibility with your own team and with partners across the enterprise
* Act as an advocate for all aspects of Cybersecurity risk management within CPE
* Be proficient with reporting tools such as Tableau and Google slides
* Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Leadership, tower leads, and partner teams
* Manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines, independently
* Be a key role in delivering on our well-managed risk reporting objective
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 5 years of Risk Management experience
* At least 3 years of Cyber Security experience
* At least 3 years of Agile or Project Management experience
* 3+ years of experience in public cloud or multi-cloud environments
* 3+ years of experience in a regulated financial services organization
* One of the following professional certifications: CISSP, GIAC, CISM, CCSP, CISA, or CRISC
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers whomake the things that make the future.
The Project Manager - Healthcare Partnerships has a broad knowledge of healthcare information technology and the healthcare industry. They will facilitate the operations and programs of the Healthcare Strategy (Partner Enablement) team. This role is ...
Director of Employer Partnerships- Full Time Remote
The Client Services manager is a full-time role (40+ hours per week) that supports the business development of client project work for inclusion in Coding Dojo's curriculum, business partnerships a...
REMOTE Research Strategic Partnerships Manager Research, Public Health Manager Location: Remote (MUST BE in one of the states that are approved) This is a Remote position for candidates located in: Arizona (AZ); Arkansas (AR); Colorado (CO); Del...
The Senior Private Sector Partnerships Officer is responsible for the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of corporate partners with the capacity to make six- and seven-figure gifts and in-kind donation commit...
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power o...