Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 60 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth.
Under minimal supervision, the Senior Project Manager - Risk Management and Operational Quality (RMOQ) is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities of projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished within the specified time frame and funding parameters. Embedded in RMOQ Business Segment managing projects focused on risk management and driving store operation efficiencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents.
* Ability to quickly build collaborative relationships with project stakeholders and project team members
* Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works in a matrix environment.
* Ensures project results are clearly articulated within scope and delivered business benefits are of the highest caliber.
* Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved and time, cost and quality parameters are met.
* Performs resource capacity analysis and resource plan management in partnership with department leadership.
* Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
* Serves as subject matter expert in briefing stakeholders in aspects of project progress related to work completion, scope, cost and quality.
* Prepares and manages all project related management plans in support of obtaining business benefits.
* Ensures flexibility in their use of project management methodology based on the project requirements (Agile, Waterfall, or a hybrid).
* Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
* Makes good decisions in ambiguous situations and provides stakeholders with recommendations and contingency plans.
* Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
* Publishes scheduled project status reports.
* Facilitates the procurement and sourcing process by defining deliverables, managing procurement team tasks, and ensuring negotiation activities are tracked and documented.
* Is a mentor and coach to team members and/or other project managers.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* This position requires at least eight consecutive years of project management experience to include package implementation and support of complex business and technology projects.
* Familiarity/experience with Six Sigma methodologies (PDCA, DMAIC) is preferred
* Familiarity with SaaS platform development and implementation (Salesforce, O365) is preferred.
* Experience managing large scale enterprise initiatives including BCM/DR, ILM/IG and IRM/ERA is preferred.
* Process, industrial, or mechanical engineering experience for service/equipment automation is preferre
Quality Inspectors perform various sorting, inspection, production, and data capture. Quality Inspectors work in partnership with our customers to contain and improve quality issues the most efficient way possible. Stratosphere Qua...
Purpose of Job
We are seeking a talented Technical Project Manager Senior to work in our San Antonio Home Office I, San Antonio II/III, San Antonio Riverwalk, Colorado Springs, Plano, Phoenix or Tampa Office.
Leads the planning, execution and deliv...
Advance the investment industry with Data Quality
Institutional Investment Group (IIG) Data Governance organization is looking for a Data Quality analyst who will provide data domain aligned support for a given business area. Ensures the quality and...
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We're not your parent's phone company.
Senior Project Manager, M&A (Remote Possible)
Job Family: Project & Program Management
Requisition Number: R024395
Work Location: Scottsdale , AZ
Employment Category: Full Time Regular
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insura...
Responsibilities: Manage all aspects of large, long-spanning, complex enterprise-wide projects that cross three or more functional areas with significant impact/risk for multiple business units or the enterprise.Apply expert level knowledge of projec...