Nash Powersports is hiring an Office Manager to join our team.
This is a full time position working Tuesday thru Saturday.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
* Detail Oriented
* Team Player
* Positive Attitude
* Ability to Multi-Task
* Prior motorcycle or automotive experience a plus, but is not required
Available benefits include health, dental, vision, paid holiday, paid time off, 401(k), employee
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Daily deposit & reconciliation of dealership transactions.
* Responsible for maintaining petty cash.
* Maintaining store supplies.
* Submission & tracking of all sales finance contracts. Research outstanding CIT balances.
* Responsible for warranty registration of all sold units.
* Responsible for paying off sold units, in accordance with company guidelines.
* Prepare & reconcile title work and registrations.
* Major Unit inventory maintenance, including data entry, creating deal jackets, and
transferring of major unit inventory.
* Responsible for managing MSO's/titles in accordance to dealership guidelines.
* Responsible for ensuring new hire paperwork is routed to the corporate office in a timely
* Manage store checkbook usage.
* Handles incoming & outgoing mail.
* Maintain Tax Exemption Certificates.
* Any other additional tasks deemed necessary for the overall success of the company under the
direct supervision of the GSM and Controller.
Duties to be performed for all ARIZONA LOCATIONS (3 locations)
* Daily OEM major unit inventory, inclusive of pulling invoices online, data entry & making
record of activity on a daily basis.
* Monthly reconciliation of OEM flooring statements
* Coverage for Office Manager colleagues when on vacation.
* Potential accounting projects assigned by Controller.