Jones Ford Buick GMC Casa Grande is searching for Certified Technicians with the following characteristics:
* Clean and clear criminal background check .
* Must pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
* Clean, Clear driving record required. (Must have a valid Driver's License)
* Two year experience required.
* Benefits package including Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401k, and more.
Job Responsibilities of a Certified Technician:
As an Certified Technician, you will perform automotive repairs as described on repair orders with efficiency, accuracy and in accordance with factory and service center standards. You will diagnose vehicle malfunctions, recommending and performing appropriate diagnostic repairs.
Other responsibilities of an Certified Technician include:
* Examining vehicles to diagnose necessary repairs
* Communicating maintenance needs to Service Advisor
* Notifying Service Advisor if work cannot be completed as promised
* Documenting all work performed clearly and accurately
* Attending and successfully completing factory training as required
* Keeping informed of factory technical bulletins
* Understanding and following federal, state and local regulations
* Meeting all requirements of state and federal law for automobile repair
The candidate must have previous Certified Technician experience. We are searching for someone with the ability to comprehend instructions, the drive to learn new automotive knowledge, an energetic problem solver, a strong technical aptitude, and customer service focused. Ideal candidates are goal-oriented team players who are dedicated to providing quality service with a drive to succeed.
* Must have your own tools
* Basic mechanical skills and manual dexterity
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Team oriented and flexible with a positive attitude
* Working knowledge of shop equipment
* Valid driver’s license
Benefits Package Available
Jones Ford Buick GMC Casa Grande believes our strongest asset is our employees. Jones auto technicians are professionals and treated accordingly.
**Must be at least 18 years old to be considered**Overview: Position OverviewTheCertified Technician performs vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards and builds Customer loyalty by developing trust a...
There's never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more ...
Pep Boys is driven by its customer promise, "We go further to help you go farther." Founded 100 years ago by military veterans, generations of drivers have counted on Pep Boys ASE-certified Pros to service their vehicles. With a national ne...
The Senior Business Analyst accountable for building and maintaining the relationship with the end user (i.e. Business Team/Customer) for small to medium scale projects. They are responsible for eliciting requirements / user stories ...
Findlay is one of the largest & fastest growing automotive groups in Southwest U.S. We're seeking GM MASTER CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS to support booming service business. We are offering a competitive signing for the right person. We understand the great...
Pharmacy Technician - Safeway - Phoenix, AZ
Are you the type of person who likes to produce solutions with the help of a hard-working team? We need people like you who are passionate about customer service and developing strong patient relationships....