Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu's Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
To support the success of the department, by driving marketing measurement and reporting on the results of the major programs and campaigns; to support the development process of the tool and infrastructure landscape; to support the regional marketing teams by creating reports, by consultancy and support on reporting, planning, constant improvement processes and lead management.
• Drive Field Marketing Operations for Central Europe (CE) in line with overall Marketing Strategy and Operations goals.
• Support the local Marketing team to manage marketing plans & budgets/financial transactions, Investment Cases & reviews, reporting & performance (as well as respective corrective actions).
• Setup, report and drive a constant innovation, lessons learnd and improvement process together with the central/local teams.
• Drive and support Operations' governance model & tool infrastructure.
• Project Management: Manages own projects by steering discussions and negotiations as required. Identifies and mitigates risks for own areas of responsibility. Works independently and takes decisions for own area of responsibility within defined Marketing procedures and limited degree of direction.
Desired Experience & Knowledge