Noesis is looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Takes the general interest and interactions within the organization into account in his/her action.
- Observes, adapts himself/herself and acts according to the directions chosen by the company;
- Good capacity to design and build documents;
- Has a clear understanding of the critical pillars of Project Management;
- Certification is a plus ( PMP, PRINCE2,IPMA);
- Has excellent communication skills written or oral, and capability to adapt communication to interlocutors;
- Understands and deals with the different steps of how people go through a change and the change process;
- Detecting, analysing and measuring risks;
- Preferentially, has a clear understanding of processes across the Finance organization and related risks;
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CEFRL certificate);
- Good Knowledge in French (minimum B1 Level, CEFRL certificate);
- Advance level in Excel (data analysis; pivot table; macro creation);
- Experienced user in PowerPoint;
- Experienced user in Microsoft Visio;
- Knowledge of project management tools (Microsoft project or other).
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to, including the job reference.
Please check noesis.pt to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.