- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries;
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers;
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
What does our Inbound Customer Care Agent do?
Will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best Customer Care Agents are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. In fact, they're able to put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls;
- Generate sales leads;
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Proven customer care experience or experience as a client service representative;
- Track record of over-achieving quota;
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening;
- Knowledge of finance and management (a plus);
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- High school degree;
- English Proficiency.