Grupo Galileu is currently looking for a Site Manager for a prestigious client
Site Manager - Lisboa
Proper implementation and execution of solar energy projects for the corporate segment in Portugal, in straight cooperation with the Project Manager
- Control all aspects of the Works, including planning work, arranging delivery of materials and managing the coordination of all professionals working on Site;
- Ensure works bserve the planed Schedule and budget, manage programmes of work, and find solutions to problems that may cause delays;
- Conduct regular Site safety inspections;
- Responsible for the reception, storage, record and delivery of documentation from/to customers, contractors and internal departments;
- Prepare and maintain a rigorous and transparent document reporting process.
Masters degree in engineering electrical engineering;
Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar function;
Excellent organizational skills;
Willingness to work abroad for short periods of time is a plus;
Knowledge of the typical office software tools;
Languages: English and Portuguese (other languages are a plus).
The company offers:
Gross Salay: 1500 Euros + Meal Allowance: 6.73 Euros + Health Insurance
If you want to apply, please send us your CV in English.