Are you a French native speaker with good organizational skills? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Porto? Great, keep on reading - we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is the industrial gas company leader and is based in Porto.
- Native Level of French
- Advanced Level of English
As an Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities include:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Liaising with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Receiving and process supplier invoices
- Resolving administrative invoice related queries with business centres and suppliers
- Completing other administrative tasks as required
Core skills/ Experience:
- Previous experience in accounting, billing, customer service or similar is regarded
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity/activity
- Good administrative skills and easy adapter
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in local Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Strong customer-orientation
- Knowledge in SAP is a plus
What's on offer:
- Stable contract
- Competitive salary + bonus
- A complete and thorough training program
- Possibility to grow in an international company
- Insurance after 12 months contract
- Relocation package included
What will you learn?
- To develop your knowledge about business administration and structures
- To improve your communication skills by working in a team
- To work in an international environment
- To grow within a renowned company