Philip Morris International Inc (“PMI”) PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”).
Working in the Commercial Deployment department, this person will act as Business Partner for Retailers and will be responsible for:
• Preparing Sales Strategy and Market Analysis of the overall territory;
• Implementing and monitor business plan activities, including new product launches and product representativeness;
• Coaching retailers on new products and services;
• Managing projects and budgets for Trade Programs Agreements;
• Collect and analyzing sales performance data to plan and suggest objectives and action plans;
• Managing territory initiatives with retailers, wholesalers and third parties.
YOU WILL HAVE:
• University Degree preferably in Management, Economics or Marketing;
• Relevant experience in sales and marketing;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
• Energetic communication, listening skills and customer focus;
• The right-to-work in Portugal or EU citizenship;
• To be able to speak Portuguese and English fluently:
• National mobility (highly preferable).
Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal.
Grande Lisboa | Alentejo | Algarve