At Capgemini Portugal we are looking for an Adobe Experience Architect!
What's the job exactly?
This role will be in a fast-paced, fluid environment and we are looking for a hands-on technologist with Adobe campaign architecture experience:
• Design Implementation plan and perform implementation of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Set up Campaign workflows with single or multiple data sources
• Understand data specifications and ensure all data is available for campaigns
• Ensure proper HTML presentation for all form factors and the quality of all outbound campaigns
• Build rules-based multi-step email campaigns and perform Campaign API configura-tions for triggered email campaigns
• Clients liaison providing guidance on IP Warming and through on-prem or cloud in-stalls and working through provisioning with Adobe support teams
• 6-8+ years of total experience with 3+ years with solution design, development, and technical consulting
• AEM: Ability to plan the overall Campaign implementation and experience in interfacing AEM with external systems as well as configuring Adobe Campaign with additional Adobe Experience Cloud solutions (Analytics, Target, Audience Manager or Experience Manager)
• Experience in leading and performing troubleshooting activities to address any tech-nical glitches that prevent AEM to interface with upstream and downstream systems
We also value:
• Certification in Adobe Campaign Architect
• Good communication skills and ability to translate technical concepts
What we are offering?
• The chance to work with an amazing, dynamic team and to continue learning and growing as a professional;
• Possibility of working in international projects;
• Opportunity to invest in certifications and training;
• Health and life insurance;
• A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.
Come and join us! Send your application now.