Manpower Portugal is currently recruiting an Owner Services Account Manager fluent in GERMAN for a prestigious client in Lisbon.
Interact with Owners concerning flight reservations, daily flight management and general enquiries, being the first point of contact between Owners and our client, to provide Owners with an uncompromisingly efficient, prompt, consultative and personalised service, to deliver a unique experience and to continuously increase their satisfaction.
- Answer incoming calls and deal with e-mails, faxes and sms messages and other technology, to assist Owners in their specific enquiries, new flight reservation requests and changes on the existing reservations, in the most prompt, consultative, personalised and efficient way, to guarantee that Owner needs are anticipated, met and exceeded and creative solutions are provided to fulfill their travel needs;
- Provide information to Owners regarding airports, restrictions, aircraft performance, documents required for travel and other details to deliver an uncompromisingly and efficient level of service;
- Load the flight details of new reservations and changes accurately and promptly into the reservations system to guarantee that all relevant departments have the correct and necessary data to fulfill the Owners requests, providing a high quality customer service;
- Guarantee the flight’s feasibility, by checking information in the reservation system, to promptly send the flight confirmation to Owners, delivering a high standard of service;
- Ensure that all data regarding the passengers on the flights is up to date and accurate to prevent issues for the Owners that might impact the company business;
- Anticipate, in conjunction with the relevant department(s) (Sales, Scheduling, Catering and Ground Transport etc.), potential areas of Owner discontent or conflict and ensure that appropriate decisions are executed to minimize adverse consequences to the Owners;
- Communicate with Owners whenever there is a change that an Operational issue may affect their flight or flight related arrangements;
- Interact with Owners in non-standard, conflict or complaints situations, solving issues by actively addressing the specific issues to prevent re-occurrence and build upon Owner satisfaction;
- Manage the travel needs of Owners allocated to Key Account Managers whenever necessary, acting as a back-up to the Owner Services Key Account Managers;
- Undertake Case Managements follow up.
- University degree preferred with an emphasis in aviation or tourism;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in customer-facing or call center environments;
- Fluency in Business English (written and spoken);
- Fluency in German (written and spoken);
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Direct contract with the client;
- Excellent salary conditions;
- Prestigious client within the Aviation Industry.
If you believe that you have the requirements for this job opportunity, send your application and we will call you immediately.