Do you speak fluent English, have a disability certificate of 33% or more and would like to work in a multinational Top Employer Company in Barcelona?
We have several back office admin and customer facing roles open:
IT Servicedesk Analyst
* First line support for Page Group employees worldwide.
* Assisting and resolving (mainly by phone) IT incidents
Data Quality Analyst
* Advising and support on Master Data Management.
* Providing ongoing reports and observe any trends or issues to raise.
P2P Front Desk Analyst - Bilingual spoken Spanish/English
* Provide customer service for the Purchase to Pay function for the assigned portfolio.
* Process the expenses once approved and received.
* Greet and welcome visitors.
* Provide great customer experience to PageGroup employees.
* Assisting the Billing & Compliance team in their daily tasks.
* Manage clients' master data: checking legal information / creating; updating and cleaning Master Data in our databases.
Perfil del candidato
* Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
* Great customer service skills
* Fluency in English
* MS Office (Good Excel skills) and any ERP experience is valued.
* Accuracy and ability to work with data.
* Problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team.
* Accounting/Finance studies or background is an advantage.
* Certified 33% or more level of Disability
Oferta de empleo
* 6 months Temporary contract
* Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 40 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
* Career development opportunities
* Competitive salary based on skills and experience
* Flexibility and work-life balance
* Company health insurance/life insurance
*Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
*Great customer service skills
*Fluency in English