My client is known worldwide for embracing individuality through their iconic footwear and they are looking for a driven and passionate leader to open their newest store in Joondalup!
About The Company
Starting out in 1901, this business has evolved from producing work boots to being a cultural icon in the music industry and a staple in street fashion!
About The Role
As the Store Manager, you will be expected to lead the store team to success and continue this success through training, coaching and developing your staff. You will need strong visual merchandising skills and have a passion for driving in-store promotions. As this is a new store opening, you will need to be able to build a fantastic culture in store with your team and customers.
* Offer and lead exceptional Customer Experience and service standards
* Leading and motivating your team to ensure high performance
* Manage Visual Merchandising and in-store promotions
* Uphold the values and attitudes of the business
* Create, build and maintain customer loyalty
* Create an inclusive and exciting culture within the team
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
* Retail Management experience
* Sound business acumen with exposure to operational KPI's
* Self-motivated and passionate about developing an excellent customer service
* Strong interpersonal skills, with proven success in leading and developing a team
* Flair for merchandising and in-store promotions
* Passion for the brand and the industry
If you want to be part of fast paced, aggressive and rapidly growing business where you can grow then this role is for you.
To apply online for this position, please click on the apply button below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Abbie Medway on 08 9382 4711, quoting Ref No. 170260 or check our website for other positions available.
FRONTLINE RETAIL PERTH - WA OWNED & OPERATED