We are a boutique financial services firm specialising in tax planning, insurance, corporate structuring, financial planning, investments, retirement and superannuation.
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
This is a fast-moving position, that requires personal organisation, thinking outside the box and problem resolution to make sure the projects keep going. The office keeps all parties involved both the current and upcoming projects informed while also showing efficiency and professionalism to potential new clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for directing inquires accordingly and effectively
- Maintain a professional, immaculate presentation of the reception area
- Ensure every phone call is handled in a courteous and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors in a professional manner
- Adhere to front of office security guidelines
- Ordering and distribution of office and kitchen supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Report building maintenance requests
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Data entry and maintenance of excel spreadsheets
- Goods invoicing and receipting
- Maintain and update files
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Maintain phone directories and registers
- The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company
All about you:
- Proven experience in an receptionist role
- Confident communicator
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Solid technical skills and computer literacy
- High levels of initiative with the ability to successfully deal with constant change and conflicting priorities
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite with accurate data entry and speed
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
To put forward your interest for this role, please apply to this advertisement only, attaching your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are suited to this role. We will be in contact if you are successful in the initial application process.